January 2009, I put together my own band "Georgia and the Boys" and we were kept pretty busy with local gigs. 17th November 19, 2009 was proclaimed Georgia Napolitano Day in Austin, Texas by the Austin Mayor. August 2010 Signed to The Trans-Siberian Orchestra for the 2010 Winter Tour, played 70 concerts on the East tour. To date have now completed my 5th tour with TSO and performed to over 2 million people in both the USA and Europe. October 2012 TSO released a new EP Dreams of Fireflies and I perform Time you should be sleeping, it debut at #9 in the billboard charts. In 2013 I am working on my original material and solo career.
- November 2012 - Trans-Siberian Orchestra - The Lost Christmas Eve Tour 2012
- March 2012 - Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Beethoven USA Spring Tour 2012
- November 2011 - Trans-Siberian Orchestra - East Coast Christmas Winter Tour 2011
- March 2011 - Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Beethoven European and US Tour Spring 2011
- October 2010 - Trans-Siberian Orchestra - East Coast Christmas Winter Tour 2010
- August 2010 - Signed to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Date of Birth: Thursday 14th, May, 1992
- Where: Milton Keynes, England (Lived their from 0 - 6 yrs)
- Zodiac sign: Taurus - The Bull
- Favorite Movie: Anything scary or funny
- Favorite artists: Michael Jackson, Christina Aguilera, Pink, Stevie Wonder, Jason Mraz
- Favorite place in the World: Fiji
- Favorite Food: Steel cut oatmeal
- Hobbies: Running, working out at the gym, yoga.
- Have lived in the following countries: England, Spain and America.
- Now resides: Austin, TX.
- Nov 2012 - Trans-Siberian Orchestra - The Lost Christmas Eve tour 2012
- Mar 2012 - Trans-Siberian Orchestra Beethoven USA Spring Tour 2012
- Nov 2011 - Trans-Siberian Orchestra Winter Tour 2011 (East)
- Feb 2011 - Trans-Siberian Orchestra Beethoven European and USA Spring Tour 2011
- Oct 2010 - Trans-Siberian Orchestra Winter Tour 2010 (East)
- Dec 2009 - First Night Austin, attended by over 100,000 people
- Dec 2009 - Special guest at the Holiday Stroll concert, lighting of the xmas tree in Austin, TX
- Nov 2009 - Mayor proclaims November 19th, 2009 as Georgia Napolitano Day in Austin
- Sep 2009 - Voice- overs and film day in life of Georgia for new TV show
- Sep 2009 - Launched Teens4Autism charity and hosted musical event at Austin Music Hall
- Jul 2009 - Won semi final of Fame Talent Search
- Jun 2009 - Chosen as the Austin Idol
- May 2009 - Won ASPVA Youthcast cup (Austin school of the performing and visual arts)
- Mar 2009 - Performed at SXSW
- Nov 2008 - Recorded at Mayfair Studio's with Grammy award winning producer John Hudson
- Aug 2008 - Support to Sister Sledge at private party
- Feb 2008 - Launched Make a Change campaign with original song/video to raise money for water wells in Ethiopia
- Oct 2007 - Appeared in Blender Magazine
- Aug 2007 - Support act to Rat Pack in Las Vegas at private party
- Aug 2007 - Performed American National Anthem in front of 40,000 people at Fenway Park, home to the Boston Red Sox
- Jul 2007 - Attended Idol Camp
- Nov 2006 - Support act to Jocelyn Brown at David Beckham Party in London
Vocal Coaching - 2 Times a Week Since 2002
- Spain - Anna Lenkowska (Opera singer)
- Austin, TX - Donna Menthol (Jazz and blues)
- Austin, TX - Gene Raymond - Speech Level Singing
- Los Angeles, CA - John Henny - Speech Level Singing
- Los Angeles, CA - Rachael Lawrence - Speech Level Singing
- Los Angeles, CA - Dave Stroud - Speech Level Singing
Across the Pond Again - Age 13 (America) - 2005 - Present Day
Stopped in London on my way back to America and recorded some songs with Grammy award winning producer John Hudson at Mayfair Studios.
On the Move Again - Age 10 (Spain) - 2002 - 2005
I attended Sotogrande International school and on weekends attended Mere Music International to learn about singing, dancing, stage presence, and song writing. I entered a pop idol type of competition and won it. I got to record my first original song, "Take Me As I Am."
How It All Began - Age 7 (America) - 1999 - 2002
It all began with a babysitter that took me to a friend's house and we started singing and recording songs. I was age 7. Attended Zachary Scott Performing Arts school and Austin Musical Theatre. From that moment, I was always singing--in the car, around the house, at the supermarket. In fact, on one of my teacher's school reports, he said I would have been a better student if only I stopped singing in class.